Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pedra the most badass police K9 ever

Pedra and her handler stopped by my office.  It's probably the best day at work since I met Robert Downey Jr. 

Pedra broke one of her front teeth so they replaced them with titanium ones.  This, my friends, is one badass hound. 

Also, all her commands are done in German.  As you should all be aware, I took Der Deutsche in high school und university. I was tempted to commanded her to finish the rest of my work and go attack that annoying dog that moved in next door to me. 

Please allow me to introduce Pedra:


they give out cards.
yes, #I'm5

tell me (unless you're a criminal she's chasing)
that you don't love her


her badass titanium teeth implants


woof


***(dont judge me for this post, you know I love dogs)***

No comments:

Post a Comment